Q. What do I do when I mistakenly returned material from another library?


If the book is from a library other than Alameda County Library, a school library, or something you personally own, you need to contact the branch you returned the material to.

If it is an Alameda County Library book that you borrowed from one branch and returned to another branch, that's all you have to do.


  • Last Updated Nov 27, 2017
  • Views 373
  • Answered By Ben Gomberg

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 6   1