Q. how to order a new DVD
Thanks for the question. Requesting a new DVD is the same as requesting other library materials:
How to place a request (hold) on an item:
- From the Catalog page search for the item you want.
- Your search will either pull up the exact record OR a list of titles.
- If you have a list, double click on the title you want to pull up the record.
- Click on the "Request button."
- Enter your name, barcode, and choose a pick-up location.
- Click on the "Submit" button.
- You will get a message that your request is successful."
For more information about placing a hold, please see this link: http://www.aclibrary.org/library/default.asp?topic=Library&cat=CatalogFAQs#PlaceaHoldRequest
You may search new DVDs through regular search from the catalog or click on "New Books Alert" from our homepage then choose "Movies". You may also subscribe to the "New Books Alert" to receive automatic email alerts of new arrivals.
If you want to suggest a new DVD, please go to "Suggest a Purchase" tab on the catalog page then fill out the online form.