Q. The Library's website says that my "registration has expired." What does that mean?
You can renew your account in a few different ways:
1. Online via our Library Card Renewal form.
2. On the phone by calling any ACLibrary location. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- library card number
- full name
- mailing address
- phone number and/or email address
3. In person at any ACLibrary location. You will be asked to provide your Library Card or identification with name and current address.
4. Beginning 30 days from date of expiration, your library account will start a count down until your card has expired.