Q. Do you have classes to help with English languge pronunciation or accent reduction?


Our subject guide, “ESL”, (English as a Second Language) will give you links to local classes in speaking, reading and writing English. There are classes available at Ohlone College, which serves the Fremont, Newark, and Union City area. At Onlone College's Main Campus, there is a class specifically about pronunciation, "Basic English Pronunciation/Accent Reduction." Their schedule will give you information about how to register and whether the class is open.

 Fremont Adult and Continuing Education also provides classes  In addition, the guide lists other resources.



  • Last Updated Nov 27, 2017
  • Views 132
  • Answered By Ben Gomberg

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   1