Q. How do I use Pongalo?
I'm confused about how to get started with Pongalo.
Pongalo lets you check out one week of unlimited viewing of any of the shows and films they offer. You can access Acorn through the Alameda County Library RBdigital Site, but you might find it easier to get started at the Pongalo launch page.
The first time you use Pongalo, you will need to set up an RBdigital account if you don't already have one. If you already use RBdigital to view other video, read eMagazines, listen to audiobooks, or read comics, you can just use the same account.
To use Pongalo follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Pongalo launch page.
- Click on the blue "Get Started" button
- You will be prompted to sign in to your RBdigital account. If you don't already have one, you can create one at this time. You will need your library card number and an email address.
- Once you're logged in, you will be redirected to the Pongalo site. For the next seven days you will be able to watch any video on that site. You will receive an email to remind you when your checkout is about to expire.
- Check out for another week if you wish.