Q. What happens to my Link+ checkouts and holds during the temporary closure?
Like AC Library, most other Link+ libraries are also temporarily closed. Requesting has been suspended across all Link+ libraries.
Please hold on to all of your Link+ checkouts until the library reopens. You will not be billed for items that would have been due during our closure and you will not be charged a daily overdue fine.
In addition, we have made the following temporary changes:
- All Link+ checkouts are now eligible for 21-day loans and three (3) renewals.
- All eligible Link+ checkouts will be renewed automatically three days prior to their due date.
- If you currently have an overdue Link+ item or have run out of renewals, please contact us so that we can extend your checkout.
- Alternatively, you can choose to ignore the current system due date and return your items once the library reopens.
- All Link+ holds that were available for pickup prior to our closure will remain available for pickup until 4/15. You can disregard the hold "pickup by" date on your notice and in your account.