Q. What do I do if I lose my library card?


If you lose your Library Card, please report it to any of our Alameda County Library locations as soon as possible. Library staff will place a block on the account so it cannot be used by others.

If you ask at any of libraries' circulation desks, our Library Clerks will issue you a replacement Library Card for free.


  • Last Updated Jan 06, 2020
  • Views 1986
  • Answered By Ben G

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 19   9