Q. How do I place a hold?
How to place a hold on an item:
- Search for the item you want in the Catalog.
- Once you have found the item, click on the gray "Request" button.
- Enter your last name, library card number, and choose a pick-up location from the dropdown menu.
- Click the "Submit" button. You will get a confirmation that your request is successful.
- When your hold is ready for pickup you will receive an email or phone call, depending on your notification preference. You can always check or change your preference online in My Account.
- The item will be held for seven days. Held items that are not picked up within seven days will be either placed back into library circulation or held for the next person in line.
Was this helpful? 6 4