Q. What does this item status in the catalog mean?
The following terms are used in the library catalog:
- CHECK SHELF: the material you are looking for is on the shelves.
- DUE date in the status column means the item is checked out until that date.
- ON HOLD SHELF: the item is being held for a library user.
- IN TRANSIT: the item is being sent from one branch to another.
- IN PROCESSING: the item is being processed in Technical Services.
- ON ORDER: the library has ordered this item from the publisher.
- MISSING: this item is missing from the library.
- BILLED: an item is overdue and the library user is being billed.
- LIBRARY USE ONLY: these items are to be used in the library and do not circulate.
- COMING SOON: material is either in route from the vendor; to the branch or waiting branch processing.
Was this helpful? 0 1