Q. How do I set up my account in the new catalog?
How do I set up my library account online?
- Go to the page.
- Enter your barcode (your Library Card or eCard number) and PIN. If you haven’t registered before, you’ll be taken to the registration page.
A few things to note about the registration process:
Your birth date should be pulled automatically from your library account.
- If it is not, make sure it shows you as older than 13 years of age so that you have full functionality. Contact the library as soon as you can to update that information in your library record.
- You will need to create a username when you log in for the first time. The username must be unique to you and should not contain sensitive information like your name or barcode number.
- If you choose to make any part of your profile public, the username will be visible to other users.
- Usernames can contain letters, numbers, and underscores. You can use your username to log in to your account.
What if I don't have a PIN?
What if I don't have a Library Card or eCard yet?
What if I don't want to set up a BiblioCommons account?
If you decide that the new library catalog just isn't for you, you can still access your account online in the Classic Catalog. The link will always be available in the footer.