Q. What happens to my Link+ checkouts and holds during the temporary closure?
Like AC Library, most other Link+ libraries are also temporarily closed. Requesting has been suspended across all Link+ libraries.
Please hold on to all of your Link+ checkouts until the library reopens. You will not be billed for items that would have been due during our closure and you will not be charged a daily overdue fine. Your account will not become blocked due to overdue items during this closure.
In addition, we have made the following temporary changes:
- AC Library items checked out to other libraries' members through Link+ are now eligible for 21-day loans and five (5) renewals.
- All eligible Link+ checkouts will be renewed automatically three days prior to their due date.
- If you currently have an overdue Link+ item or have run out of renewals, please contact us so that we can extend your checkout.
- Alternatively, you can choose to ignore the current system due date and return your items once the library reopens.
- Once we reopen, all Link+ holds that were available for pickup prior to our closure will remain available for pickup until at least two weeks past our reopening date. You can disregard the hold "pickup by" date on your notice and in your account.